Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mind Mapping?

I found an interesting post on "mind mapping" today on Pinterest (because that's where all good ideas come from!).  I thought it was a great concept for getting thoughts down on paper.  I tend to be a little random...


...and thought this whole mapping concept might help me sort out my thoughts and ideas.  After all, I'm juggling and planning and scheduling time for a husband who is a full-time pastor, two boys, a full-time college program, an almost full time job, a home business, the children's ministry I direct, home, food, and fitness.  Then I started thinking about what my map would look like.  It might be a little scary looking...



Yeah, that sums it up...hmmm, maybe I should stick to a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!