Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Summer Reading

I am ridiculously excited about finally having time to read again!  One of the first things I did after finishing my National Board Dental Hygiene Exam last week was to pick up my Kindle and dig into the latest Steven James book, Placebo.  This morning I started the new Robin Jones Gunn book, Victim of Grace, which I'll review for Thomas Nelson's Booksneeze when I'm done.



I have a huge reading list, and I'm really far behind because of the last two years of college.  A few of my highest priority books are:

Fiction
The King by Steven James - It comes out in July, and I can't wait!  Patrick Bowers is one of my very favorite fictional characters.  

Priceless by Tom Davis

Eyes Wide Open series by Ted Dekker - I am totally obsessed with anything he writes!  

Demon by Tosca Lee

Nonfiction 
One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp

Rest by Keri Wyatt Kent - I'm mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted from the past two years of being a full-time student.  I need rest!

Grace for the Good Girl by Emily P. Freeman

The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson

What are you reading now?  What's on your list for summer?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!