Tuesday, July 10, 2012

10 Big Summer Projects That I Can Mark "Done"

It's hard to believe that my summer is drawing to a close.  Yes, it's really early, but I have a summer class to take as part of my final year of college, and it starts Thursday.  I started this summer with a huge list of projects to do, and honestly, I'm surprised that I accomplished so much in the two months I had off.  Here's what I did:
  1. Cleaned and purged our youngest son's bedroom, getting rid of three garbage bags of outgrown toys and clothes
  2. Cleaned and purged the master bedroom closet
  3. Had a yard sale (which was a huge success!)
  4. Put together a Child Training Bible to use in children's ministry
  5. Updated my prayer journal
  6. Cleaned out and organized my coupon binder
  7. Created a one-month meal plan for July (which I plan to repeat in August)
  8. Put together a home management notebook
  9. Worked on my blog, including a new blog button and "follow me" buttons
  10. Caught up on my M'Cheyne Bible reading plan
I'm happy with what I got finished - now it's on to some more projects!  There's much more I want to do before Christmas. :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That's awesome, and it's only the beginning of July... 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!! Woohoo - you made a TON of progress!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!