Sunday, February 24, 2013

Consider the Cross

If you're anything like me, the season leading up to Easter can be chaotic.  As a pastor's wife and kids minister, it's sometimes hard to slow down and focus on the meaning behind this season. 

I have a great solution - Consider the Cross, a devotional for Lent, from my friend Kirsten Oliphant.


These devotions are perfect for this busy season.  These can easily be read in just a few minutes, but the truths from them will stay with you throughout the day.  Kirsten also includes some great questions that are perfect for journaling.  I highly recommend this book!

You can check it out on Amazon here: Consider the Cross.  (And as of Sunday, as I'm posting this, it's FREE for Kindle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!