Monday, October 22, 2012

The Easiest Slow Cooker Meal Ever!

I am all about cooking with a slow cooker, or crock pot, or whatever you prefer to call it.  My slow cooker is the queen of my kitchen - in fact, my husband often jokes that we wouldn't eat without it.  It's a working mom's best friend.  Most of the time, I use mine two to three times a week.  I'm always on the hunt for new recipes to try.


This is seriously the easiest slow cooker meal in the world.  Are you ready?
  • One and a half to two pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breast
  • One bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce
Put them in slow cooker, turn it on low, and ignore it for ten hours...then shred up your yummy barbecue chicken.  This is great with potato salad and other barbecue fixings, or serve it up on a sandwich with some chips on the side.  I always have enough left over to make a second meal (which is always a plus) and the entire family loves it.  Fast, easy, cheap, and tasty...you can't beat that combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!