Monday, December 24, 2012

Counting My Blessings

This Christmas, I am a very thankful momma.  This has been a wild and crazy year, full of ups and downs for our family...but I'm thankful.  We've grown stronger through the hard times, we've grown more grateful in the good times, and most of all, God never let us go.

Now I'm on my month-long Christmas break from school, and I'm enjoying every second of it.  I'm also staying busy planning and prepping for the first few months of 2013 (and my LAST semester of college!).  I'm reorganizing my coupon stuff, planning a monthly menu, cleaning, decluttering, working on and planning for my blog, writing, and enjoying my family.

This was the scene at our house this weekend - brothers baking cookies as the puppy stood guard, just in case anything fell.  It makes me happy.  Life is good.  God is good.  I'm counting my blessings this Christmas season.



Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!