Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Special Hello Mornings Project

Okay, you know how earlier this week I shared my one word resolution for 2012 - finish?  Ummm...I have the "start" part down really great, because I've started another project...one that will be finished!  Actually, I think it's going to be a great little project for me, and one that's really easy to finish.

I love the Hello Mornings challenge at Inspired to Action.  I've done it several times now, and when the new session starts in just a few days, I'll be an accountability captain again, for the second time.  I love the friendships that are formed during Hello Mornings, and I love encouraging other women to have daily quiet time with God.  Plus, being an A.C. makes me more accountable because I know other people are depending on me.

Today I decided to make a Hello Mornings notebook to help me focus on the other areas of planning and fitness, in addition to quiet time.  I already had a Bible study notebook...now it's new and improved, with great new features.  I'm finishing it up tonight, so look for a blog post this weekend...we're just a few days away from the start of the new challenge, and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!