Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Another Wild Week

It's been another wild week, including lot of adventure like the lightning strike at our church this weekend, which knocked out our internet - and my blogging for a few days.  I missed "Multitudes on Mondays" this week, so you'll get a double dose of what I'm grateful this Monday. 

I've got so many ideas and plans for Grace in Our Moments.  I can't wait to share them all with you!  In case you haven't noticed on Twitter, I'm also changing my handle...at the end of this month, I'll make the permanent move from @amandablogs to @graceourmoments.  I'd love for you to make the switch and follow me at my new Twitter home.

I'm finishing out the week with another test (woo hoo for an 87 on my pathology test earlier this week!) and work on some major projects, but look for more from me this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!