In just a few more days, I'll have a life...at least for the 57 days of summer break. I plan to do the things I haven't had time for during the last few months. On my list:
- Spend time with my family. Although in the long run becoming an RDH is going to be amazing for my family, in the short term, it really stinks. I don't spend anywhere close to enough time with them. I can't wait to just hang out and have fun with my guys more.
- Run. I miss running. I miss taking my stress out on my run. I miss the high of pushing further than I've been before or faster than I've been before. I'm not a good runner or a fast runner, but I love to run, and I can't wait to get in some good running time again.
- Read. The Kindle Fire my hubby got me for Christmas was the perfect gift! I devour books, and my Kindle is loaded with tons of great mysteries...plus my fave author, Ted Dekker, has a brand new book coming out next month...I can't wait to get lost in some good, creepy, FBI-tracking-serial-killer books.
- Swim. We just got an above ground pool, and it's calling my name...this summer, I'm going to get skinny and tan and hang out with my guys in the pool.
- Geocache. Again, tons of fun with my family, and it's been a really long time since we went.
- Go to the gun range. Ok, I'm a huge tomboy, and you're probably thinking I've read too many of my FBI-tracking-serial-killer books....but I love going to the gun range. I grew up shooting with my dad (that's what happens when you're the only girl in the family) and I still love guns. My husband, kids and I go the range and all take turns - my hubby with his Glock, me with my Sig Sauer, and the boys with a .22 rifle. Good family fun.
This week, I'm linking up with...
<center><a href="http://www.mamakatslosinit.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac331/mamakatslosinit/workshop-button-1.png" alt="Mama’s Losin’ It"/></a></center>