Monday, April 15, 2013

An Exciting New Launch!

I'm so excited!  Today marks the offical launch day for How They Blog, and I'm so happy to be part of the launch team.


I knew NOTHING when I started blogging several years ago.  I've learned a lot over the years, but there is so much more that I'm still clueless on!  How They Blog will give a sneak peak into the world of some of the best bloggers around.  They will share tips and tricks, favorite tools, and so much more to help me and you become better bloggers.

I've been stalking following Kat for several years at her blog Inspired to Action, where she shares great practical advice that every mom can use.  I've also been an accountability captain for several Hello Mornings challenges.  Kat launched Hello Mornings to provide encouragment and accountability as women strive to start their days by spending time with God.  The challenge has grown to thousands of participants, with groups across the world meeting via Twitter or Facebook.  I know she's going to do just as great with her new project as she does with her current ones.  Hop over to the new blog today and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!