Sunday, April 7, 2013

Coming Into The Home Stretch

Graduation is approaching so fast it's scary.  Honestly, I can't even think about it, because I'll end up feeling completely overwhelmed by everything I have to accomplish to graduate as planned.  I'm trying to work in a little time to relax, and this weekend was a perfect example.


 
 
I have a quote on Pinterest that says, "There's something about the outside of a horse that's good for the inside of a man."  That's so true.  There is nothing so relaxing, so soothing, so stress relieving, as spending time with horses.  I had a great time grooming, grazing and riding with a friend. 
 
I love horses, and I've been riding for twenty years, but with the craziness of life, it has been pretty limited the past several years.  In fact, this weekend marked the first time in four years I've been on a horse.  But the love never goes away.  Hanging out with Reba, Scout, and the sixteen other horses at my friend's place was amazing.  After all, you can take the girl out of the country...but you can't take the country out of the girl. 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!